The plastic bag manufacturing mechanism bag process typically has several main functions, including material feeding, sealing, cutting, and pockets. In the feeding section, the roll-fed flexible packaging film is unwound through a feed roller. The feed roller is used to move the film within the machine to perform the desired operation.
The feeding of the plastic bag making machine is usually an intermittent operation, and other operations such as sealing, cutting, and the like are performed during the feeding stop. The rollers are used to maintain a constant tension on the film roll. Feeders and rollers are required to maintain tension and critical feed accuracy.
At the sealing portion, the temperature controlled sealing element of the plastic bag maker is moved to contact the film for a specific length of time to properly seal the material. The sealing temperature and sealing time vary by material type and need to be constant at different machine speeds; the sealing element configuration and the machine format associated with this depends on the type of seal specified for the bag design. In most machine operating modes, the sealing process is accompanied by a cutting process, both of which are performed at the completion of the feed.
During cutting and pocket operations of the plastic bag making machine, operations such as sealing are typically performed during the non-feed cycle of the machine. Similar to the sealing process, cutting and pocket operations also determine the best machine form. In addition to these basic functions, the execution of additional operations such as zippers, perforated bags, tote bags, tamper-evident seals, spouts, crown treatments, etc., may depend on the design of the package.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Inspection of coextrusion film blowing machine
- Performance of film Blowing machine
- Characteristics of film Blowing machine
- Type of film Blowing machine
- The use method of film blowing machine
- The attention of film blowing machine
- Brief introduction of Slitting machine
- Equipment characteristics of Slitting machine
- Operation Requirements for slitting machines
- Development direction of Slitting machine
- Related factors of heat sealing quality of cour...
- Structural arrangement and use effect of zipper...
- A series of performance characteristics of the ...