The ffully automatic plastic bag making machine runs stably, which can effectively realize energy saving and consumption reduction. The machine is mainly composed of a storage device, a stepping device, a frequency conversion device, a whole bag device, a heat sealing cutter and a control device. In the operation, the machine first stores the corresponding quantity of raw materials through the storage device, the stepping device drives the raw materials, and the frequency conversion device drives the heat sealing cutter. The whole bag device is in the whole bag after the number of fixed bags is produced, and the heat sealing cutter is controlled by the thermostat. The temperature of the raw material is sealed and cut, and the control device coordinates all aspects of the action.
In the operation of the fully ffully automatic plastic bag making machine, appropriate control methods are required. First, open the discharge switch to control the operation of the storage motor through the storage material to store the quantitative material. Then turn on the heating control switch and warm the hot knife through the thermostat.
The next step is to use the stepping motor of the ffully automatic plastic bag making machine to drive the raw material action. When the stepping motor stops, the three-phase asynchronous motor drives the hot knife to seal and cut. After sealing and setting the number of bags, carry out the whole bag.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Inspection of coextrusion film blowing machine
- Performance of film Blowing machine
- Characteristics of film Blowing machine
- Type of film Blowing machine
- The use method of film blowing machine
- The attention of film blowing machine
- Brief introduction of Slitting machine
- Equipment characteristics of Slitting machine
- Operation Requirements for slitting machines
- Development direction of Slitting machine
- Bottom seal bag making machine is a good choice...
- What are the characteristics of Plastic Sheet C...
- Introduction of the function of the cutting sys...
- BOPP bag making machine use and configuration